Fees & Grants
NVQ Level 2 Fitted Interiors On Site Assessment Fees
Please scroll down the page to see if you are eligible for any grants and funding…
- Basic Assessment Fees
- This covers the cost of assessing against
- QCF 121, 641, 642 & 643, registration
- fees and producing the portfolio
- Optional Plumbing Unit
- This is an additional unit that you can be
- assessed for while undertaking
- the NVQ
- Additional Costs
- Depending on your location
- there will be expenses payable
- A full quotation will be provided
Grants and Funding
GRANTS AND FUNDING ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU
The CITB aim to support their members to upskill and qualify their workforce through a grant scheme. In this scenario, funding of up to £400 is available per candidate.
In addition to the CITB funding, as a training group working under the umbrella of the CITB, the Kitchen Bedroom Bathroom National Training Group (KBBNTG) are also able to assist in funding, up to the value of £600 per candidate. This particular allocation of funding is finite, and as such is being offered on a first come first served basis.
There are therefore currently two sources of funding available to help candidates achieve this NVQ qualification in kitchen installation. By following the flow chart opposite, you will be able to see whether you can qualify for funding.